Crawl Space Repair in London, Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia, ON
Solve your crawl space moisture, mold, and structural problems
Moisture in a crawl space causes mold and falling insulation. The CleanSpace system prevents these issues.
A crawl space moisture or water problem can cause health, safety, and comfort issues in your home, such as mold, rotted floor joists, or a pest infestation. The best way to prevent these problems is with crawl space encapsulation, moisture control, and waterproofing.
If you have a problem in your crawl space, contact the expert crawl space contractors at Advanced Basement Systems today to schedule your crawl space inspection and free cost estimate in Chatham and surrounding areas in Ontario.
Our Crawl Space Services in Ontario
- Crawl Space Encapsulation: A crawl space vapor barrier is essential for preventing excess moisture from entering the space and causing mold growth.
- Crawl Space Dehumidification: Adding a dehumidifier to the crawl space can help maintain a healthy moisture level and improve the air quality inside the home.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Insulating your entire crawl space helps eliminate drafts and will make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
- Crawl Space Structural Repair: We can eliminate sagging, bouncy floors by installing durable, adjustable crawl space support jacks under the floor joists.
- Crawl Space Drainage: Crawl space drains and sump pumps remove any water that is in your crawl space to eliminate damage from flooding and moisture build up.
Signs of a Crawl Space Problem:
Before & After
This home was inspected by Cory Lahey. He saw the...
Problem: This homeowner was experiencing high humidity in their home, resulting...
Problem: This tight and musty area under the home was starting...
Problem: This home in Windsor had many problems in the crawl...
Problem: Evidence of sewer leakage under the slab. Plumbing poorly...
Problem: These homeowners contacted Advanced Basement Systems to improve their crawl...
After a thorough inspection, we created a plan to permanently...
Problem: These homeowners were experiencing many problems with their home as...
Problem: This home’s crawl space was damp and musty. Through...
Problem: Many homeowners believe that putting a layer of...
Excess moisture in the crawl space can contribute to:
- Musty odors and poor indoor air quality
- Feeling of dampness in the living area
- Buckled hardwood floors
- Mold growth
- Allergic reactions and worsened asthma symptoms
- Wood rot
- Increased energy usage and bills
- Pest infestations
Our Proven System for a Dry Crawl Space
Crawl space encapsulation will improve the home's comfort and energy efficiency.
Our complete crawl space encapsulation system is designed to combat your moisture, mold, comfort, and structural problems.
We cover the crawl space walls and floor with the premium-quality CleanSpace 20-mil vapor barrier that's covered by a 25-year warranty against rips and tears. The crawl space vents are sealed with vent covers that never need painting. A powerful, energy-efficient SaniDry dehumidifier is installed to effectively control moisture and prevent mold.
Our crawl space solutions include:
- Vapor Barrier
- Vent Covers
- SmartJack Leveling Supports
- Sump Pumps & Drainage Systems
- Mold Treatment
Get a free estimate on your crawl space project
Whatever your crawl space issues - moisture, settlement, uneven floors, water or flood damage, pests, mold, or damaged insulation - Advanced Basement Systems has the perfect solution.
As much as half of the air in your home comes from your crawl space. This means if your crawl space is vented or unsealed, it's likely that the air in your living space has mold, dust, contaminants, and excess moisture that's made its way up from the crawl space. Invest in your health, safety, and comfort with a crawl space system that's proven to provide years of worry-free performance and protection.
Call 1-844-320-1542 today to schedule your on-site crawl space repair consultation and free cost estimate, available in London, Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia and surrounding areas in Ontario.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.