Proudly serving Southwestern Ontario including London, Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia and nearby
This crawl space was just plain muddy and even had a trench with standing water, which created a very wet space.
The excessive moisture was causing problems in the crawl space and throughout the entire home, including:
- Damp, musty, mouldy smells
- The high level of humidity made for an uncomfortable living environment and the home’s heating and cooling less efficient than it should be.
- Very cold floors during the winter months.
If left unchecked, the crawl space and entire home could easily become a haven for mould and mildew. The humidity would eventually rot the wood and affect the structure of the home.
We addressed the issues in the crawl space in four phases, which are all related to completely sealing off the crawl space from the outside environment:
1) Address the naturally wet dirt floor with improved drainage and a sump pump specifically designed for crawl spaces.
2) Isolate the space from the earth below using our durable CleanSpace® Liner.
3) Regulate the temperature fluctuations in the crawl space with Spray Foam Insulation.
4) Seal the space with a new access door.
If you’d like a complimentary inspection and estimate for crawl space repair, we proudly serve all of southwestern Ontario. Please check us out online or call: 1-866-277-1277